What's your favorite Olympic sport?
Tim
2004-08-12 21:29:05 UTC
I started a poll a couple days ago that appears to have been hijacked
by gun enthusiasts from rec.guns. Not that I have anything at all
against shooting... but I'd like to see if I can recover the survey by
inviting sports fans from all walks of life to vote. Access the poll
through "Your favorite sports" in http://olympics.oncloud8.com or
directly at http://olympics.oncloud8.com/viewtopic?t=2. Pass on the
link if you find it interesting.

Thanks!

tim

Go USA!
John Turner
2004-08-12 23:38:48 UTC
What's your favorite Olympic sport?
Dead easy mate - 'spot the druggie'. :-/

John.
Kip
2004-08-12 23:59:10 UTC
If it's green and gold and has two wheels...
Peter Ashford
nah, it's not just Aussies in wheelchairs who cheat....
Erasmus
2004-08-13 08:19:16 UTC
Olivier Newton John
John.
Peter Twydell
2004-08-13 18:07:21 UTC
Post by Erasmus
Olivier Newton John
Who's he?

Olivia is OK, though, but not an Olympian.

Sharron Davies OTOH,...
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!
Greig Blanchett
2004-08-13 19:09:09 UTC
On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 18:07:21 GMT, Peter Twydell
Post by Peter Twydell
Post by Erasmus
Olivier Newton John
Who's he?
Olivia is OK, though, but not an Olympian.
Sharron Davies OTOH,...
The French Laydeez volleyball team, specifically Francesca Piccinini.

[...]
greig
JD
2004-08-13 02:36:25 UTC
Imagine. The nerve.
Colin Lord
2004-08-13 06:21:11 UTC
Post by JD
Post by Tim
I started a poll a couple days ago that appears to have been hijacked
by gun enthusiasts from rec.guns.
Imagine. The nerve.
I'm voting for the shooting too (I'm not going to argue against a bunch of
gun toting, borderline lunatics).
Bobs
2004-08-13 07:35:03 UTC
Post by Colin Lord
Post by JD
Post by Tim
I started a poll a couple days ago that appears to have been hijacked
by gun enthusiasts from rec.guns.
Imagine. The nerve.
I'm voting for the shooting too (I'm not going to argue against a bunch of
gun toting, borderline lunatics).
The Las Vegas police force?

My favourite sport is...well....I cant think of any actually. In fact, I
wont be watching the Olmypics at all. It's ceased to be a contest of
ability, and now it's just a contest of which Australian can shoot up
the fastest.
--
"In his big victory speech last night, Senator Kerry said that he wanted
to defeat George Bush and the 'economy of privilege.' Then he hugged his

"An Internet rumor claims that John Kerry had an affair with a young
woman. When asked if this was similar to the Clinton-Lewinsky scandal, a
spokesman said 'Close, but no cigar.'" —Jimmy Fallon
Colin Lord
That Kiwi cyclist girl seems to have a pretty decent chemist.
Alan Luchetti
2004-08-13 06:39:16 UTC
Post by JD
Post by Tim
I started a poll a couple days ago that appears to have been hijacked
by gun enthusiasts from rec.guns.
Imagine. The nerve.
They oughta be taken out & shot -- for calling themselves sportsmen.
Any pot-bellied lard-arse can target or skeet shoot.
Bushwalkers (hunters without guns) don't have the temerity to call their
recreation a sport.
And what's sporting about stacking the odds with weaponry?
~#Bluebird#~
Beach volleyball, surely?
"Will S" <killbill2@swiftdsl.com.au>
Go USA!