Female bullriders
w***@gmail.com
2006-11-22 15:54:52 UTC
I know guy think girls can't handle it..but some of us can. I'm proof.
What do you think?
Norm
2006-11-24 17:09:56 UTC
Sure you can, A bull rider friend of mine just got married a girl bull
rider. She ain't scrared!
Norm
~justusloonz~
2006-11-27 07:55:17 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by w***@gmail.com
I know guy think girls can't handle it..but some of us can. I'm proof.
What do you think?
Not easy for anyone but I've seen some female bull riders give it
their try. As you know from your experiences, you get just as dusted
and busted as us guys - sometimes worse! Careful there (wink!), and
cowgirl up.

Now for today's female bullrider riding tip... PeTArds need not whine
and moan as the following is simply a joke. If stomachs turns outside
the arena - it's not my problem, but if I inflicted any intellectual
pain (what intellect?) on PeTA extremists and their ilk with my meager
attempts at satire, then that's GOOD! To that end, let me disclaim not
to try this. Of course I won't since I never wear the following.

* Don't ride with stiletto heels unless you have to poke a charging
bull in the face. If your bullfighters seem a bit slow with rescues of
other riders, then I'd understand you changing footwear for this
reason, but you'll still have to be prepared for that fast escape!