Put It Out!
Norm
2005-08-10 02:06:17 UTC
Hey whoever is moderating this group. Could do us rodeo fans a big favor and
shoot it or find another way to put it out of its misery? Maybe we can start
a new one somehow. This one isn't worth even clicking on it anymore. Hey who
wants to try and start another one?
Thanks!
Norm
Tom Stovall
2005-08-11 18:47:21 UTC
Hey whoever is moderating this group. Could do us rodeo fans a big favor >and shoot it or find another way to put it out of its misery? Maybe we
can start a new one somehow. This one isn't worth even clicking on it
anymore. Hey who wants to try and start another one?
This is an unmoderated Usenet discussion group. If you want to discuss
rodeo, have at it.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith
http://www.katyforge.com
!DGVREIMAN
2005-08-14 20:51:04 UTC
don't make any sense to 'kill' it as it was pretty dead already. I find it
hard to believe that as popular as rodeo is that there were so few posts to
the n/g.

Tom, I got to watch one of your fellow farriers at work a coupla weeks ago.
helluva job you guys do. and a helluva lot you have to put up with some of
the horse owners (hobbyists, more like it) today. heep up the good work.
http://www.katyforge.com
zappafan
2005-08-15 14:57:59 UTC
Post by !DGVREIMAN
don't make any sense to 'kill' it as it was pretty dead already. I find it
hard to believe that as popular as rodeo is that there were so few posts to
the n/g.
But Rodeo is getting more and more popular with the youth, who have LOTS
of chat rooms, blogs, and other communication media available to them.
Newsgroups are usually full of 'experienced' Internetters who shy away
from that crap. At least that's my opinion. I haven't looked for rodeo
oriented chat rooms or blogs -- what happens on AOL with the keyword
'rodeo'? Anything?

bc