Latest Letterman sked: tony Stewart, Regis, Maureen Dowd, Billy Etbauer
s***@my-deja.com
2005-11-21 21:30:57 UTC
More Red Staters than Blue Staters in this line up, it seems
From a CBS Press release
November 21, 2005
UPCOMING GUESTS ON THE "LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN"
ON THE CBS TELEVISION NETWORK
Monday through Friday, 11:35 PM-12:37 AM, ET/PT
(*Denotes changes and/or additions to previous schedule)
Monday, Nov. 21 Actor George Clooney; musical guest Ashlee Simpson
*Tuesday, Nov. 22 Actor Dennis Quaid
Wednesday, Nov. 23 Stupid Pet Tricks; actress Claire Danes; musical
guest Big Boi
Thursday, Nov. 24 Actress Megan Mullally; musical guests John Mayer
Trio
*Friday, Nov. 25 Actor John Malkovich; NASCAR Nextel Cup winner Tony
Stewart; comedian Jim Gaffigan
Monday, Nov. 28 Stupid Human Tricks; actress Amanda Peet
*Tuesday, Nov. 29 Talk show host Regis Philbin; actor Colin Hanks
*Wednesday, Nov. 30 Actress Charlize Theron; New York Times
columnist/author Maureen Dowd
*Thursday, Dec. 1 Guests TBA
*Friday, Dec. 2 Rodeo champion Billy Etbauer
Traci
2005-11-22 01:33:09 UTC
Post by s***@my-deja.com
More Red Staters than Blue Staters in this line up, it seems
How the hell do you figure that?
Post by s***@my-deja.com
Monday, Nov. 21 Actor George Clooney; musical guest Ashlee Simpson
<sigh> I love George Clooney. He could come to the show and not do
anything but look pretty and I'd be happy.
Post by s***@my-deja.com
*Tuesday, Nov. 22 Actor Dennis Quaid
eh...
Post by s***@my-deja.com
Wednesday, Nov. 23 Stupid Pet Tricks; actress Claire Danes; musical
guest Big Boi
Loves the pet tricks....
Post by s***@my-deja.com
Thursday, Nov. 24 Actress Megan Mullally; musical guests John Mayer
Trio
At fist I thought the musical guest was the John Mayall Trio, got all
excited for a sec.
Post by s***@my-deja.com
*Friday, Nov. 25 Actor John Malkovich; NASCAR Nextel Cup winner Tony
Stewart; comedian Jim Gaffigan
Wow. Now there's a wild combo of guests. Yikes.
Post by s***@my-deja.com
Monday, Nov. 28 Stupid Human Tricks; actress Amanda Peet
Cooool!
Post by s***@my-deja.com
*Tuesday, Nov. 29 Talk show host Regis Philbin; actor Colin Hanks
Maybe Reege will show up in a tank top.
Post by s***@my-deja.com
*Wednesday, Nov. 30 Actress Charlize Theron; New York Times
columnist/author Maureen Dowd
Too bad Dowd will probably only get one segment.
Post by s***@my-deja.com
*Friday, Dec. 2 Rodeo champion Billy Etbauer
Yeeeeha!
--
Traci

"I am not going to ruin a $75 buzz with a $2 cheeseburger."
-John Bowman
DTSmith
2005-11-22 03:16:20 UTC
Amanda Peet

Yowie!
f***@aol.com
2005-11-22 11:06:42 UTC
No surprise that Donovan McNabb is *not* showing up for a visit after
all. (I love the John Mayer Trio- been hearing a great bluesy song of
theirs on XPN.) When Oprah comes one, I hope Dave runs a little
montage of the Oprah Log, the Theme song, his inquiring about her to
guests, etc. I can't wait!