What the heck
Norm
2004-10-19 00:33:52 UTC
Hey anybody still here from this old rodeo newsgroup. Gonna dump it if not.
Norm
Tom Stovall
2004-10-19 11:21:52 UTC
Post by Norm
Hey anybody still here from this old rodeo newsgroup. Gonna dump it if not.
Norm
I look in every now and then, but it's mostly inactive.
--
Tom Stovall, CJF
Farrier & Blacksmith
http://www.katyforge.com
CS 2738
2004-10-20 22:13:36 UTC
I look here also but never much good rodeo news!!! susan
Norm
2004-10-21 01:03:12 UTC
Tom and Susan, I am surprised there are still rodeo people hanging around
here. Too bad this newsgroup has gane to spam land. Hey thanks for letting
me know that us rodeo folks are still here. Hey maybe we can get this
newsgroup back together. Whered everybody go anyway? Is there a better forum
somewhere? I bet there is.
Norm
CS 2738
2004-10-22 03:54:59 UTC
If there is please let me know !!! I will be there Susan
Donna
2004-10-25 18:27:54 UTC
Post by Norm
Tom and Susan, I am surprised there are still rodeo people hanging around
here. Too bad this newsgroup has gane to spam land
I haven't seen any spa*m. Is it here and just not showing on my server?

I keep waiting to see people posting rodeo and PBR stuff - it is the PBR
finals week, ya know.
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Donna
http://www.auctionsforyou.net
Norm
2004-11-06 02:46:47 UTC
Hey So I'm thinking we need to get this group going again. How we gonna do
that? How do you start one of these groups. Maybe we could start a bull
riding or PBR group? Neither of those two appear to exist.
Norm
Sue Texas
2004-11-10 04:40:26 UTC
Post by Norm
Hey So I'm thinking we need to get this group going again. How we gonna do
that? How do you start one of these groups. Maybe we could start a bull
riding or PBR group? Neither of those two appear to exist.
Norm
Count me in but I don't know how to start a new group either. Sue