Horse Facts and Information
HorseFacts
2008-03-05 02:28:09 UTC
I just wanted everyone to know about our site http://HorseFacts.biz.ly
. We would love to hear back from the community on some ideas good or
bad related to our site. We will be constantly updating information/
facts/articles on the site. If you have a yearning to help others
learn about these great creatures then come join us. Again its
http://horsefacts.biz.ly

Thanks,

Jason
http://horsefacts.biz.ly
sjpiii
2008-03-05 14:57:34 UTC
Post by HorseFacts
I just wanted everyone to know about our site http://HorseFacts.biz.ly
. We would love to hear back from the community on some ideas good or
bad related to our site. We will be constantly updating information/
facts/articles on the site. If you have a yearning to help others
learn about these great creatures then come join us. Again its
http://horsefacts.biz.ly
Thanks,
Jason
http://horsefacts.biz.ly
I tried to view this site using FireFox. The articles looked like they
might be interesting, but the entire site, including the navigation tabs,
are obliterated with a repeating box that says REMOTE LINKING FORBIDDEN.
Note - I am not doing anything but trying to read the site. I do have to
navigate through a web proxy. Too bad it's so messed up.
--
Poor Old Charlie's Wake