Tips: Regular Poll
marika
2007-05-23 19:38:56 UTC
we had a catfight fest shredding Mike's and
Cathy's wedding pictures. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones.

She looked horrible (fat after the baby) the bridesmaids were
HORRIBLE!!!! LIke they hadn't even gone to the beauty parlor.
Someone said Melissa River's wedding also at the Plaza was
MUCH MUCH nicer

mk5000

"Hornet, you have to admit, he does have a poi.." --KM:"
marika
2007-06-03 01:33:21 UTC
Post by marika
we had a catfight fest shredding Mike's and
Cathy's wedding pictures. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones.
She looked horrible (fat after the baby) the bridesmaids were
HORRIBLE!!!! LIke they hadn't even gone to the beauty parlor.
Someone said Melissa River's wedding also at the Plaza was
MUCH MUCH nicer
mk5000
"Hornet, you have to admit, he does have a poi.." --KM:"
I just saw her in "The Haunting"

What a godawful movie

mk5000

"Lost in this moment with you
I am completely consumed
My feelings so absolute, there's no doubt
Sealing our love with a kiss"--lost in the moment, big and rich