New horse community launched!
HorseFacts
2008-04-10 17:50:41 UTC
Do you want to help make the greatest horse community on the net?

We need to get some dedicated members to our site about horses. It is
a pretty cool design and the community will be morphed over the years
by the community. Everyones input matters! Help a fellow horse chick
and come register in our forums and help us get rolling! It would
mean alot if everyone could help and spread the word. Thanks so much.

http://www.equinefacts.net

Brandy
sjpiii
2008-04-14 16:35:40 UTC
Post by HorseFacts
Do you want to help make the greatest horse community on the net?
We need to get some dedicated members to our site about horses. It is
a pretty cool design and the community will be morphed over the years
by the community. Everyones input matters! Help a fellow horse chick
and come register in our forums and help us get rolling! It would
mean alot if everyone could help and spread the word. Thanks so much.
http://www.equinefacts.net
Brandy
I'm glad you got some of the bugs worked out. It looks much more
interesting now that the screens are working for me.

Poor Old Charlie's Wake
http://tinyurl.com/2g8h44